After Long Term Kidney Complications, I Got the Best Treatment From Karma Ayurveda

Ignoring any problem related to urine, again and again, becomes the biggest reason for your kidney failure. Hello, my name is Jugal Kumar, and I am from Himachal. Problems related to urine are the cause of kidney failure; I know this because this is the reason for my kidney failure. I used to have problems related to frequent urination, due to which I had a urinary infection. And my biggest mistake was that I ignored it. And doing so was bad for my kidney. I got a kidney infection.

Earlier, I used to have fewer urination problems, so I did not pay attention; when this problem started happening continuously, I took treatment for it. When I went to the doctor, the doctor, after hearing my problem asked me to get tested. When the test results came, I came to know that my kidney had malfunctioned, due to which frequent urinary infections occur. I did not even understand how the problem related to urination can cause kidney failure.

After Long Term Kidney Complications, I Got the Best Treatment From Karma Ayurveda

Then the doctor informed me about this, after which my treatment started. I was taking medicine on time as prescribed by the doctor and was also abstaining from food, but I was not getting any effect. After which, the doctor asked me for dialysis. Now my dialysis started, and the amazing thing was that even after dialysis, there was no effect. On the contrary, the situation got worse. I did not understand what I should do now.

My kidney got damaged; for this, I took allopathy treatment, where the doctor had said that a kidney transplant had to be done because there was no improvement in my health. It was God's grace that I did not have to undergo a kidney transplant; I came to know about Karma Ayurveda in time. I was treated by Dr. Puneet, who gave me new life again. I felt that I would not be able to recover, but today I am fine, for which I thank Dr. Puneet.

Also Read - Ayurvedic treatment Got Rid of Nephrotic Syndrome

Kidney infection is often caused due to bad eating habits; apart from this, a kidney infection can also occur due to bladder infection and urethra. Kidney infection also occurs when you have an infection in the urinary tract. So, all these reasons can lead to kidney infection. I know about this because my doctor told me this. I did not listen to him, and that is why this happened to me.

Often, we ignore many problems occurring in the body. But we do not know when it will become a serious problem. I did the same thing, and as a result of which, my kidney had to suffer. I have had some problems related to urination for some time, in which I Had difficulty urinating, burning, Sometimes there was no urine at all.

I used to feel like going to urinate again and again at night.

Sometimes, after drinking water, I had to urinate immediately.

Sometimes there was no urine at all, but there was a pain in the stomach.

kidney treatment doctor in the ayurveda india

The day this happened, I used to be tight for the whole day, but this problem used to get cured by itself after some time. So I didn't pay much attention to it. I did not know at all that having such trouble in urination can be a sign of kidney failure.

One day I had problems like pain, weakness, and fever all over the body. I took medicine for this and took a rest, but I did not go to the doctor. But this mistake of mine gave me a lot of trouble in my body. Then the doctor said that a kidney transplant had to be done because dialysis was not making any difference.

Also Read - Kidney Ke Liye Yoga

Believe me; if I had not come to know about Karma Ayurveda, I would have probably gotten a transplant done. I came to know about Karma Ayurveda through social media. I didn't waste any time and reached Karma Ayurveda Hospital with my wife. Dr. Puneet saw my reports and asked me some questions about my health. After which my treatment started, as per the doctor's instructions, I took my medicine on time and avoided eating unhealthy foods, after which I am fine today.

Post a Comment

0 Comments