Ayaan Naidu Recovered from Kidney Related Disease Via Karma Ayurveda

Hey, my name is Ayaan Naidu, and this is how I recovered from kidney-related diseases and how Karma Ayurveda played a major role in my recovery process. During my college days, I experienced initial kidney damage symptoms that physically reflected on my health.


In the initial phase, I was not conscious of the seriousness of this disease and how it could result in a sudden decline in my overall health. Even if my family member used to warn me about the impending danger, I never took them seriously. Instead, I started getting occupied with my life and almost forgot about it.

और पढ़े - किडनी फेल्योर का आयुर्वेदिक इलाज

After a year or so, I experienced a major backlog as I was admitted to a hospital for high creatinine levels. I shared some initial symptoms like swelling and loss of appetite. Within a month, I experienced a drastic drop in my body weight.

I was kept on dialysis, and my entire life was flipped upside down. Instead of enjoying my life, I had to go for kidney dialysis twice a week. My entire life revolved around Hospital and consuming medicines.

That is when I came across Karma Ayurveda, an Ayurvedic kidney hospital based in New Delhi. It specializes in Kidney related diseases. Dr. Puneet helped me at every step and guided me on my way to recovering from kidney-related disorders. Their support team made it easier for my family and me to go through these hard times.

If you are also someone suffering from similar diseases, I would suggest you consider Karma Ayurveda and get the best treatment. Surely Ayurvedic medicine takes time, but it is the one-stop destination to deal with kidney related diseases.

और पढ़े - लीवर को मजबूत करने के लिए क्या खाना चाहिए

I hope my story helps people to feel motivated and seek solutions other than Allopathic treatments. Once again, thanks to Karma Ayurveda and their team for understanding my body requirements and based on that, creatinine a customized plan, especially for me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments