Suresh Yadav from Bihar Protein Leakage Problem Survival

Hello, my name is Suresh Yadav, and I am from Bihar. For the longest time, I have been suffering from a protein leakage problem. I tried out a lot of medication to deal with my condition, unfortunately my condition was not improving. I took allopathic medicines to treat proteinuria.


I left trying and felt so helpless that’s when I came across karma Ayurveda through social media. I took ayurvedic treatment, which incredibly worked on my health. I got absolutely fine in just three months of taking ayurvedic medicine. Thanks to Karma Ayurveda hospital.

A year ago, my health started declining and I had no idea. I used to believe I was the healthiest person in the world, but I was wrong. There was some problem in my lifestyle because of this I was diagnosed with a protein loss problem. Initially, I started feeling symptoms such as swelling in my body, yellow and foamy urine, more frequent urination, tiredness, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, puffiness around my eyes, and so painful muscle cramps, etc. I was devastated by these symptoms as they were killing me from the inside. So, I decided to visit the hospital.

Also Read - Anjali Bansal Amritsar, Punjab Suffering from High Creatinine and Urea Levels

The next day, I went straight to the hospital, booked an appointment with one of the best doctors in my town, and shared all the complications from which I was suffering. He insured me with a full-proof treatment and gave me medicines. I started taking them properly. I got all the tests done immediately.

My test reports came after a week, and I received them at home. On the same day, I went to the hospital along with my test reports. The doctor explained to me how I was diagnosed with proteinuria. He suggested I believe in the process and take allopathic medicines regularly, and they will treat my condition. I took allopathic medication for 4-5 months, but they did not treat my disease. So, I stopped taking allopathic treatment.

I researched more about Karma Ayurveda after I saw a social media post and some patient testimonials on youtube. All the facilities at the hospital are awesome. I met with Dr. Puneet Dhawan and shared all the reports with him. I don’t know how but I always had a sense of trust in Ayurveda.

Dr. Puneet helped me design my diet chart per my reports and asked me to follow it strictly. He said that yoga would also help if you practice it regularly. I followed all the guidelines he gave me, and you might not believe I got completely fine in just three months of ayurvedic treatment.

Also Read - Surender Singh 66 Years Old Jhajjar District Haryana Suffering from Kidney Problem

Now, my creatinine level is under control and is not bothering me anymore. For all of this, I want to say thanks to the entire team of Karma Ayurveda and especially Dr. Punnet Dhawan.

Post a Comment

0 Comments