Harpreet Kaur From Toronto Canada Kidney Failure Patient

My name is Harpreet Kaur, and I am from Toronto, Canada. I had kidney disease, and I didn’t know about it. My doctor never told us about kidney disease. During the pandemic, I suffered from kidney ailments. Then Dr. Puneet Dhawan came to my rescue with ayurvedic treatment, and I recovered in just a few months of ayurvedic medicine.

My mother had kidney disease before I did, but we were unaware of it. I always experienced symptoms like nausea, vomiting, weight loss, itching skin, acne, etc., and once I started taking allopathic treatment for my ailment. Initially, I recovered from these mentioned symptoms, but after one month, I realised that allopathic medicine was not improving my health. That is when I tried to contact my doctor. He had no solution or remedy for my condition.


After that, I visited another hospital and was told to get some tests done as soon as possible. I received my reports, and it was Chronic Kidney Disease mentioned in my reports. It meant that I was suffering from a slow kidney failure and my family doctor was not even bothered to inform me. It was shocking for me. I started researching kidney disease and its treatment. I came across Karma Ayurveda hospital over the internet. The amazing thing about this is that they educated me about my condition and ensured that I would not have to go through dialysis.

On the same day, I contacted Karma Ayurveda’s hospital regarding my kidney treatment. They responded quickly and fixed my appointment with Dr. Puneet Dhawan an ayurvedic nephrologist. He was such an incredible doctor and a human being. He took care of my kidney treatment with the help of ayurvedic medicines and certain dietary changes. I took ayurvedic kidney treatment for about two months, and my eGFR has risen by more than 10 to 12 points. I am still taking ayurvedic medicines from there, which reduced my high creatinine level and increased my eGFR by more than 20 points. I feel so good. It feels like I got a new life.

I just want to say that I benefited from Karma Ayurveda ayurvedic treatment. This hospital is legit. Many people were treated through their treatment and had got so many benefits. It is a side-effect-free healing method and has not contained a single artificial flavour in their ayurvedic medicines. I highly recommend their ayurvedic treatment to everyone who is struggling with kidney disorders. And it is better to be aware of your kidney complications because the main problem with this disease is that it is a silent disease. Many of us don't have a single idea if we are even suffering from a kidney disorder. And at last, I want to thank you, Dr. Puneet Dhawan, and the whole team of Karma Ayurveda. They completely cured my kidney disorder. Now, I am living happily without any complications; All I have to do is take care of my diet a little bit. I am highly satisfied with the treatment and all I want to say is a heartful thanks to the Karma Ayurveda hospital and its entire team. THANK YOU.

Post a Comment

0 Comments