Surender Singh 66 Years Old Jhajjar District Haryana Suffering from Kidney Problem

Hello, my name is Surender Singh, I am 66 years old, and I am from Jhajjar district, Haryana. I had been suffering from creatinine. My creatinine level had reached 10.9, so I have decided to consult a nephrologist, and she advised me to take dialysis treatment.

I took almost 5-6 dialysis treatments in a week, and after reaching home, I still didn’t feel fine and assured. And in the meanwhile, my son Kuldeep Singh told me about the Karma Ayurveda advertisement that he saw on social media. After contacting Dr. Puneet Dhawan, we feel assured. Dr. Dhawan prescribed certain ayurvedic medications that I need to continue for two months. Before medication, I felt uncomfortable and in pain while walking. Even when I had to go to the bathroom, I needed help.

But as soon as I had taken the prescribed medication and followed the diet given by Dr. Dhawan. Within ten days, I realized my condition had improved as I didn’t feel discomfort and pain in walking; in fact, I didn’t take anybody's help now. After some time, when I saw my health reports, I was amazed to see the results. When I was on dialysis with no such ayurvedic medicines, my creatinine level was 10.9 mg/dL, and my blood urea was 97.8mg/dL. After consuming ayurvedic medications and a prescribed diet, without dialysis, my creatinine level was 7.6 mg/dL, and urea was 80 mg/dL.

I feel more relaxed, assured, and comfortable now. Throughout my journey with creatinine, I was in great pain and discomfort. But after meeting Dr. Puneet Dhawan and following his prescribed medication, I saw drastic improvements in myself; my creatinine levels got reduced drastically. Now, I feel far better than before and much more active and energetic.

Thanks to Karma Ayurveda hospital and Dr. Puneet Dhawan for making my life better.

Post a Comment

0 Comments