Anjali Bansal Amritsar, Punjab Suffering from High Creatinine and Urea Levels

Hi, my name is Anjali Bansal. I am from Amritsar, Punjab. It was 2017 when I was diagnosed with high creatinine and urea levels. I had severe pain in my lower limbs. Initially, I assumed it was a seasonal pain, and it will improve.

For the past three years, I tried reaching out to almost all the top allopathy doctors and hospitals in Punjab, but nothing improved, and my conditions worsened with time. That is when I came across Karma Ayurveda through social media. Initially, I was hopeless and had no expectations, yet I decided to try it.


Right from the start Karma Ayurveda’s team guided me. They explained the core reason behind my condition and how a lifestyle change can make a difference. After following their guidance, I saw visible improvement in my weight loss. Later I decided to visit their hospital in Delhi to follow proper medication.

It took me almost a month to get my creatinine levels under control which created a major difference as this was something I did not expect. Imagine being sacred for years and not being able to live your life to the fullest. It feels like I and my family were literally counting days with an uncertain life expectancy.

Karma Ayurveda gave me and my family completely new hope. Now I do not have to think twice before eating anything. I can fulfil all my dreams to travel the world and explore new places. Karma Ayurveda gifted me with this new life, and I will make sure that I make it count.

What made the difference in my case is the change in my lifestyle every now and then when I look back, I realised what mistakes I used to make. The fact that I lived such an unhealthy life makes me angry at my past self. We are responsible for our situation the fact that I was diagnosed with such deadly disease to start was a result of my unhealthy and non-discipline lifestyle.

Ayurveda is all about finding the core of the disease and tackling it step by step it won’t be fixed within a day or week it’s a journey for a lifetime something that I suggest everyone do and incorporate into their own lives.

Post a Comment

0 Comments