Rohan Shukla From Nepal A Proteinuria Patient

Hello, my name is Rohan Shukla, and I am from Nepal. I had been suffering from proteinuria for the last 2.5 years. I took medicines from various hospitals and tried conventional medical methods, but not a single medication method was not working for my health. When I learned about Karma Ayurveda hospital, I contacted them for my kidney treatment.

A few years back, I realized some changes in my body, but I was not sure what exactly it was. I was experiencing weakness, swelling, foamy urine, itching, and irritation while urinating. But I ignored all these symptoms as I thought it was normal. It happened because of some minor issue like I ate some junk food, or maybe my diet was not healthy. I had no idea that it could be a kidney disease too. I thought it was happening because the weather does not suit me.

Also Read - Rishab Gulati Story Fighting Back Kidney Failure

My family rushed to an allopathic hospital when my health went drastically bad. And I took an allopathic treatment from Nepal. I saw instant results from the medicine. There are many signs of recovering from proteinuria that started to appear. After some time, my health started to fall again. This time, I was suffering from the same symptoms, but the complexity of these symptoms was wider.

This time, my brother searched on google and found Karma Ayurveda hospital online. As my condition was too worse, we thought to try the last hope for sure. We decided to go to Karma Ayurveda hospital and try the ayurvedic treatment.

Also Read - Sunil Jeth Kidney Related Disease for Three Years

We landed in Delhi and went directly to Karma Ayurveda hospital. Here, we met with Dr. Puneet Dhawan, and I showed all my test reports and asked for his help. When he checked all my reports, the protein volume in my urine was 1869 mg/dl in 2100 ml. And such a huge quantity of urine got wasted from my body, and I was suffering from a lack of protein. Dr. Puneet explained to me that your condition is critical. But you don’t have to worry, you just need to follow some instructions that I will tell you.

ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure in India

I followed all the instructions about my diet plan and lifestyle changes. I ate wholesome meals full of natural foods and avoided all junk foods. I also had ayurvedic medicines on time, which had a wonderful effect on my health. You won’t believe it, but after a month of taking ayurvedic medicine, my health improved. I conducted my health tests again, and the protein volume in my urine reached 840 mg/dl. It was such a miracle for me. It was reduced in just one month. My health also improved, and now I can do everything independently. I am feeling far better than before and much more active and energetic. Karma Ayurveda’s ayurvedic treatment cured me completely. I’ll always remain thankful to Karma Ayurveda hospital and Dr. Puneet Dhawan. Thank You.

Post a Comment

0 Comments