Rishab Gulati Story Fighting Back Kidney Failure

Hey, my name is Rishab Gulati, and this is my story of fighting back kidney failure and how Ayurveda helped me on my journey. Being diagnosed with declining kidney function at 20 was shocking news for everyone at my house. It was the result of an inactive lifestyle and maintaining improper nutrition.

Initially, I was not sure about whatever was happening to me. Still, it was unavoidable for me after a point in time since I started facing serious symptoms like drastic weight loss, swelling on the lower feet, and feeling weak or low on energy throughout the day.

Also Read - Lakshmipathy Ayer Son Suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome

I got myself tested and found my creatinine level was extremely high. I was immediately kept on Dialysis. The entire process was painful and kept me limited to the machine. This affected my personal life.

Due to the limitation of the dialysis machine, I was left to stick artificially based on the devices and the pills I was consuming. Slowly and gradually, I stopped hanging out with my friends and family. The entire process was very impactful yet did not eliminate the root cause of the diseases.

Also Read - Sunil Jeth Kidney Related Disease for Three Years

What I understood from the process of allopathic treatment was the fact that it can’t remove the disease from the core. It can surely prevent the symptoms of the disease and make you feel relieved. Therefore, I needed an alternative to allopathic treatment, so I started researching online.

During my research, I came across Karma Ayurveda, a Delhi-based hospital specializing in kidney treatment and health. On their YouTube channel, more than 100 videos were sharing the patient journey and how they managed to recover from that situation. I booked an appointment with Dr. Puneet, who helped me understand the fundamentals of Ayurveda. To fight the core reason of the disease and take care of it step by step.

Something that differentiates Ayurveda from allopathic treatment is the fact that Ayurveda is more like a lifestyle compared to allopathic medicine, which is consumed only when the symptoms of the disease are extreme or if someone needs instant relief from the disease. Ayurveda worked out for me. As a result, I managed to fight back his deadly condition within six months as I was disciplined with my diet and the treatment suggested to me. Thanks to Dr. Puneet, who helped me at every point and never gave up on me.

ayurvedic kidney failure treatment hospital

If you are someone suffering from a similar condition, consider Ayurvedic treatment to get the best outcomes. Make sure you do your research and understand the basics of the treatment before you take any decision. I hope my story helps others to take that initial step towards wellness and a better life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments