Gautam Sharma from Delhi a Kidney Patient

Hi, my name is Gautam Sharma, and I am from Delhi. This is my journey from being a kidney patient to inspiring others. I never had any major disease or complications with my health, and I took my health for granted. Eventually, things went south.

At age 35, I was diagnosed with high creatinine levels in my body last year. I consulted an allopathic doctor who prescribed a series of medications. Even though I followed my prescription, I was careless about my lifestyle and nutrition.


Within a few months, even though the increments in my creatinine levels were slow, it never stopped. Finally, my family doctor prescribed me to get my dialysis done. And all I needed was a second chance to get things back on track.

Also Read - Is Karma Ayurveda Hospital Fraud or Fake

Allopathic did not seem to work for my body; hence I tried finding other ways to find a solution, from various diet plans to trying out different workout routines, but nothing happened. It felt like I knew what I was doing, but I did not have any guidance.

That is when I consulted Dr. Puneet from Karma Ayurveda. I came across this ayurvedic hospital from Quora. I do not know why Karma managed to grab my attention, and the next thing I remember, I had an appointment with Dr. Puneet where he explained how Ayurveda works.

Karma Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment Hospital in India

It felt like. Finally, I had some professional guidance once. I understood the constitution of my body and how my body is different from anyone else in this world. After five months, I managed to achieve 100% recovery of my kidneys. All this was possible because somewhere, I was struggling for my life and wanted to survive this at any cost.

Post a Comment

0 Comments