Aditya Kidney Patient Suffering from High Creatinine Levels

Hey, my name is Aditya, and this is my experience with Ayurveda and how it helped me treat kidney-related issues. In the year 2020, I was diagnosed with high creatinine levels. My family doctor suggested I get my dialysis done.

I continued with dialysis for six months, but nothing changed, and my health kept declining. I was limited to the machine no matter where I went. This treatment deeply affected my personal life and social life.


I used to get my dialysis done twice a week. As a result, I became very weak and did not have any muscle strength left in my body. After a point in time, I realized that dialysis was not the solution to my problem, and I would have to figure out a way to deal with this situation.

Also Read - Sudhir From Kidney Disorder Past Five Years

While looking for alternatives to allopathic medicines, I came across karma Ayurveda. It is known as the study of life.

During my research about Ayurveda, I came across karma Ayurveda, a hospital located in Delhi. It was established in the year 1937 then; it has been 85 years of excellence and treating patients suffering from kidney-related diseases.

Also Read - Is it safe to take Ayurvedic medicine provided by karma Ayurveda while still continuing dialysis and medication for hypertension?

Within six months of Ayurvedic treatment, I managed to lower my creatinine levels and maintain good health. Thanks to Karma Ayurveda and their guidance, I am out of the danger zone.

I learned from my treatment that various treatments are available other than allopathic treatment. It has just that other medicines are not that heavily marketed to the masses.

Ayurvedic treatment requires us to be serious about the medicine. It might not work out for you if you do not give your hundred percent. Karma Ayurveda helped me recover from the darkest zone of my life. I would like to thank Dr. Puneet for helping me.

If you are also going through a similar situation as mine, I would suggest that you consider Karma Ayurveda as your go-to since they are experts in their field and believe in educating their clients about the disease and what they have to go through.

I hope my story will motivate others. Do consider Ayurveda to deal with kidney-related problems. Do not give up on your health no matter how long it takes since everyone has their way of doing things.

Post a Comment

0 Comments