How karma Ayurveda helped me to be free from proteinuria?

Namaskar, my name is Rajesh Chaturvedi, and my family resides in a small village situated in Uttar Pradesh. Today I'm using this platform to give you an insight into my life where I struggled with kidney disease due to a change in my lifestyle and diet. It is rightly said that no matter where you go in the world, the food and the environment you get at home cannot be found anywhere. I know that the people living far away from their close ones can understand how it feels to deal with everyday life when you don't find your mother by your side or your father to guide you. But deep inside, I knew that by staying in Delhi, I was helping my family financially. They were always there for me. I knew that, but my routine took a toll on my life. That is the main reason for me to be diagnosed with kidney disease.

 

I hope my story helps you recognize suitable treatment for your kidney problems. Do read my journey from being a kidney patient to a healthy individual free from kidney disease. My story starts from the point when I had just moved in at my new apartment in Delhi.

Also Read - यूरिन संक्रमण की समस्या से Kidney Problem हुई और आयुर्वेदा मे पाया सही इलाज

My designation was of a sales manager, and I worked in an evening shift. Due to which I faced a whole lot of difficulties in dealing with everyday chores. So, I hired a maid to do the basic chores in my apartment. I used to come in the morning at 5 Am, like my routine was upside down as I used to sleep all day and work all night. I missed my hometown very much, but that is how we all grow up. Being away from my parents helped me learn about the true meaning of having a family.

As the days passed, my routine got worse, and I started feeling weak. I used to feel physically inactive as there was no time for me to exercise. My weight was reduced, and I could see the abnormal changes in my body. I knew that I was eating unhealthily, and that is the reason that I'm reducing all this weight. I looked weaker than before, and one day I saw that my legs were also swollen. I was worried and asked my friend about the fact that my ankles and feet were swollen. What can be the reason? He told me that it could be because of gaining weight. But he was wrong. I was losing weight; I asked my mother, and she advised me to focus on my diet.

I told my maid to cook healthy food, but she was not trained according to that. The company that helped me hire the maid told me that she was illiterate, so she might face problems in making dietary foods. I could understand, but I know how important the job was for her. So, I told her to clean the house only. I started ordering from places that promote good health and vitality.

After the event of facing issues with my health, I followed my mother's advice, but still, I couldn't get over the fact that I was weak and started feeling more tired. It felt like weakness and fatigue took over my body, and I could not get out of that even after consuming salads, green smoothies and fruits. The appearance of my urine was also unusual, and it seemed more foamy or bubbly.

Also Read - क्रिएटिनिन लेवल नॉर्मल हुआ आयुर्वेदिक ट्रीटमेंट से

Unhealthy sleeping patterns caused by multiple bathroom trips also took a toll on my health. I was experiencing strange things with my body. So I told my friend that I would book an appointment with a doctor in order to know what really was wrong with my health. I arrived at the hospital, and the doctor was not that attentive. He only gave me some medications and told me to consume them. I was disappointed as I saw how ignorant the doctor was. I was not satisfied with his justifications for my health and asked my friend about a good doctor that could help me. He told me that there is a kidney care hospital, and he goes there for routine checkups as he suffered from creatinine problems years ago. I told him about the symptoms that I was experiencing; he was alarmed upon hearing those and alerted me that maybe it was a kidney disease that caused these problems. Because the symptoms that I experienced were the same as my friend's experience when he had creatinine problems. I was worried, and I went to meet Dr Puneet after booking an appointment.

Before going to Karma Ayurveda, I searched everything and read every bit of the hospital on its official website. After meeting Dr Puneet, I was impressed as the doctor that I met earlier was very rude and ignorant. But Dr Puneet is different, and he listens to everything. He told me that they would do some tests, and then they will decide what to do next. After undergoing the tests that dr. Puneet wrote, the reports came the very next day. I was really worried and had no one from my family for moral support. But my friend came and told me that everything would be alright.

After examining every inch of the reports, Dr Puneet told me that it was what he suspected. He knew that I suffered from a kidney problem, and its name is proteinuria. I was confused as I have never heard of it. Dr Puneet told me that proteinuria is a kidney condition that was caused due to the damaged filters of my kidneys. An unhealthy diet and lifestyle affected my health and caused high blood pressure that damaged the tiny blood vessels in my kidneys which filtered the blood. Due to impaired filtering abilities, they could not filter the blood properly, and important protein leaked out of the tiny filters. There was protein in my urine, and that was the reason that I suffered from the symptoms:

Also Read - मात्र 30 दिनों में मेरा क्रिएटिनिन 6.1 से कम होकर 1.7 हो गया

  • Frequent urination
  • Weakness
  • Fatigue
  • Foamy or bubbly urine
  • Swollen feet, ankles and legs

Everything became crystal clear to me, and He told me the root cause of proteinuria. That's when it hit me, I am an irresponsible person when it comes to health, and as I ignored my health and my eating patterns, my body went through bad changes causing the major kidney disease; he told me that this is the reason that my urine seems bubbly because the excess protein was present in the urine. But the good thing is that I got to know about it soon, that is, in a stage when it could be treated easily. But ignorance towards this problem would have led me to the verge of having kidney failure. I could be severely ill or even on dialysis. I am thankful to Dr Puneet that things were not as complicated as they would have been.

Also Read - पहली खुराक का चमत्कार कम होने लगा क्रिएटिनिन लेवल

Dr. Puneet told me that the kidney damage is moderate and by having a proper diet with low phosphorus and sodium intake. My kidneys could function. The dietician at the hospital made a diet plan for me. I was told that certain yoga exercises which I was supposed to do on a regular basis would help kidneys function smoothly. I made sure that I follow all the guidelines of ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria properly. Thankfully, Karma Ayurveda helped me in curing my kidney disease. Thank you, Dr. Puneet, for helping me become kidney disease-free. I am healthy and fit now. There are no complications or after-effects from the treatment. Thank You for teaching me the true value of having a healthy diet and lifestyle. I experienced the power of Ayurveda as it helped me feel like my healthy self again. Thank You again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments