How karma Ayurveda helped me find my health back Again!

Hello friends! Today I'm using this platform to share my story of falling into the malicious trap of kidney disease. I suffered a lot and struggled with the fact that I was a kidney patient.

So my story starts from the point when I was dealing with the great loss in my family. Everybody knows how hard the grieving time is, that time when you lose someone special. Everything seemed like a dream, and we pleaded in front of God but deep inside, we knew that she was gone from our lives forever.

I lost my mother to chronic kidney disease. That was a dreadful time in our lives as my father and I could not accept the reality. My mother was the light of our lives, and she was the thread that held us together. Without her, my family fell apart; until this day, I miss her every day. After a few months, I went to Chandigarh to continue my studies as I was a b.tech student and wanted to fulfill my dreams of becoming an engineer. After losing my mother, I was leaving to distract myself because I was really depressed and could not get over the fact that I had lost my best friend- my mother. When I reached there, I found solace in drinking. I went to parties and spent time with my friends. I drank a lot during that period in my life. I drank to forget the pain that caused me whenever I thought that my mother was no more in this world. Suddenly one day, my father arrived and saw me drinking and smoking with my friends. He barged into my room and said that he never expected this from me. The disgusting thing was that I was high at that time. It felt like my body was functioning on alcohol. My father said that he understood it was painful, but he also lost a wife, and he wanted me to study. Instead of spending my time in classes, I wasted that time at parties and became a binge drinker. I looked upon myself and thought that I was the worst son in this time of healing when my father wants me the most; here I am drinking alcohol, I was on the road to destroy my life and future ahead. I wanted to make amends with my father, so I started to focus on my studies and stopped hanging out with the friends that approached me about these nasty habits.

I began to experience a string of complications that took a toll on my health, I could not stop myself from peeing, and I experienced severe side and back pain. I spent a lot of sleepless nights as I could not sleep because of the pain and multiple trips to the washroom. I thought that these are the consequences I have to face as drinking brought them into my life. Soon I started feeling weak and nauseous more often. I told my father, and he booked tickets for me as he wanted me to return.

When I came back, he took me to the doctor, and then he asked me to undergo some tests as he wanted to determine the condition that I suffered from. I did what the doctor said, and the reports came. It wasn't good news, as doctors revealed that I suffered from high creatinine problems.

However, my father was shaken as he could not believe what the doctor said. I expected this as I knew that drinking caused this. The treatment started, but my father was worried as we had already lost my mother to kidney disease. And here I was suffering from a kidney problem which can lead me to the verge of life-threatening issues like kidney failure. He wanted me to undergo the best medical care, so I told him that I would not leave him. I will fight kidney disease, and I will be healthy again.

I posted on Facebook as I knew about the power of social media. My posts helped me reach many people, and some of them told me that there is a kidney care hospital whose name is karma Ayurveda. Kidney care has treated more than 1,50,000 kidney patients. I was impressed by the fact that they used ayurvedic modes of treatment instead of harmful procedures of dialysis or renal transplant.

I booked an appointment with Dr Puneet, and he examined my reports carefully. He told me that I suffered from high creatinine problems because there was a toxic overload that pressured the kidneys and caused them irreparable damage, due to which they stopped filtering the blood as they should. He also told me that I needed to worry as high creatinine is an emblem of kidney damage, and it can lead the kidneys to fail. So he designed a treatment plan according to my reports and told me that I needed to follow the plan with all my heart because it was the only solution that could help me get rid of the kidney problems that I suffered from.

I asked him about Ayurveda and its effectiveness. Dr Puneet is so humble as he answered every question and told me that Ayurveda differs from other treatments as it is the ancient medicinal healing system that works for the betterment of the human body's mental, physical and spiritual well being.

The ayurvedic treatment for high creatinine included a duet chart that was custom made, especially according to my reports, and Dr Puneet also told me to practise yoga asanas. I underwent some natural healing therapies that provided a whole lot of positive impacts on my body. The medications that Dr Puneet told me to consume were 100 % natural and organic as they were produced using the extracts of kidney-friendly herbs, which were beneficial for kidney function and enhanced their filtering abilities.

After 15 days, my creatinine levels were measured once again, and it was good news as there was no elevation. They were reduced to the normal range. My father and I were very hap[py as we knew how hard it was to defeat a kidney disease.l My mother was with me as she helped me find a suitable treatment; she watched me like an angel and guided me through the whole journey. I thanked Dr Puneet, and he told me to follow the same diet and lifestyle that he recommended.

Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment

I learnt that yoga and Ayurveda are the keys to having a healthy life. Thank You again, Karma Ayurveda, for the best medical care and Dr Puneet, you are a medical genius. You helped me achieve the life that my mother wanted me to live.

Post a Comment

0 Comments